Taiwanese girl curious about gloryhole now living in Holland

Nieuwe en bestaande gebruikers van ons Forum kunnen hier zichzelf voorstellen.
taiwansubgirly
Geaardheid: hetero
Geslacht: Vrouw / Cis-vrouw
Leeftijd: 20
Waar ben je op naar zoek?: Ik ben een vrouw en zoek een MAN
Fetish: Cuckolding
Contacteer:

Taiwanese girl curious about gloryhole now living in Holland

Bericht door taiwansubgirly »

Hi!

I’m happy to make a profile here. I moved to the Netherlands in august to study here (I study international business). It’s fun how open Netherlands is about sex. Much different than home (Taiwan).

I’ve been watching gloryhole movies since I’m 13, don’t know why, but something that turns me on a lot. I love the idea that I could be anonymous, enjoy a man, please a man, feel his reward, taste and swallow his cum, without any strings attached, no obligation to see anyone again and not being scared to get confronted with that person in the shopping street.

I would like to know if I can make this fantasy a reality in the Netherlands. How to do it (wisely and safely).

About me, I’m 21 years old, 158cm, slim, as a person quite shy, but with a kinky mind, I’m sexually submissive, I’m introverted, gamer girl and I speak no Dutch, I’m sorry,

I look for someone with experience here, that can help me, as a friend to speak on this and maybe in the future make this a reality. I like intelligent & well spoken people.

x taiwansubgirly
Plaats reactie
Gebruikers op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers en 9 gasten