Hello Everyone

Nieuwe en bestaande gebruikers van ons Forum kunnen hier zichzelf voorstellen.
Plaats reactie
rhyspiece
Geslacht: Man / Cis-man
Leeftijd: 26
Waar ben je op naar zoek?: Ik ben een man en zoek een VROUW
Contacteer:

Hello Everyone

Bericht door rhyspiece »

Hi guys,

My name is Rhys and I've been to the EC a couple of times before but this is my first time registering for a profile on the forum.
I speak a bit of Dutch but English is my native language and I plan on spending my visits in the Arnhem and Amersfoort cinemas but will occasionally go to Hilversum too.

I enjoy participating in voyeurism and joining in for group sex as I consider myself to be a bit of a team player ;) . I am open to a bit of bisexual play if engaging with a couple or even in a gloryhole but don't really perform on men if they are alone. (Although I have been known to let some horny men suck me for a while :)).

I have a slim, pale frame with an alternative aesthetic (goth/punk), and am modestly equipped downstairs which I keep trimmed.

Hopefully I will get to know a lot of you guys and gals in one of the EC's soon and have a super fun time. :D
- Rhys xx
Eroticcinema H'sum
Geslacht: Man / Cis-man
Leeftijd: 0
Waar ben je op naar zoek?: Wij zijn een stel en zoeken een ANDER STEL
Contacteer:

Re: Hello Everyone

Bericht door Eroticcinema H'sum »

Dear rhyspiece,

Thank you for joining our forum. THE place for naughty meetups, exciting stories, sharing fantasies and getting in touch with others.

Through this message, we would like to inform you that this sub-forum is only meant to introduce yourself. Other members of our community cannot post reactions to your message. You just introduced yourself. Welcome!

We have 3 different sections for the 3 separate cinema locations. This way, you can more accurately target the people you want to get in touch with.
When you post a message on a subforum for any of the 3 sections, other members can reply, to make it easier to get in touch with them.

We do request to refrain from posting messages that are aimed at meeting up at other locations than our own cinemas. The same goes for
Sharing personal information, such as phone-numbers, online usernames and handles. Any message on our forums breaking any of our guidelines will be removed and you can get an official warning.

For further info on our rules, we do suggest you read them thoroughly over at https://www.eroticcinema.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67646

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to message, email or call any of our locations.

With kind regards,

Team EroticCinema
Plaats reactie
Gebruikers op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers en 27 gasten