Geaardheid: hetero
Geslacht: Man / Cis-man
Leeftijd: 35
Waar ben je op naar zoek?: Ik ben een man en zoek een VROUW
Contacteer:

Valentine's Day 2020

Bericht door EddieEagle »

Hello,

This happened a few weeks ago, but I still wanted to write something about this great day.

In the morning and early afternoon, I visited ec Arnhem to have some fun with TenT (dynamite :) ), see viewtopic.php?f=29&t=59300
A week before, I had received an invitation from Henry and Emi to come to ec Amersfoort on Valentine's day and I was also informed that a new girl would visit in the afternoon, so I was definitely planning to visit Amersfoort. We first played with the hot black beauty Valentina; Benno has described this adventure quite nicely (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=59332).

A short time before Henry and Emi arrived, a message appeared on the forum that Liz and Ben would visit again in the evening. How convenient: I had seen them about 2 years ago and would have loved to see them again, but I was unavailable the 13th. When Liz started in the darkroom, Henry and Emi hadn't arrived yet, so I took a look at how the beautiful Liz gobbled down and drained some cocks. I did not yet participate, because I first wanted to have fun with Emi.

When Henry and Emi arrived, Emi was blindfolded and led to the gyno chair. We carressed Emi's beautiful breasts, and her pussy was eaten by someone. There were about 4/5 guys in the room at any given time, and there was a very good coordination and a great atmosphere. The timing was great, so at all times a hard cock was filling Emi's warm and moist pussy, with hardly a break. When I fucked her, I grabbed her by the hips or by the shoulders to thrust the full length (and width) of my cock in her delicious hole. The third turn that I took, I was unable to resist any further and I came loudly. When in the final turn Henry took over, I thought it would be a nice idea to leave them alone on this romantic evening.

About a half hour before closing time, I was sure that my cock wasn't going to get erect one more time, because of all the action that day. However, Liz and Ben came out of the darkroom and Liz performed a dildo show on the large bed. A few guys, myself included, approached and she asked to be fingered. I quickly volunteered and shoved two fingers in her pussy. The hot and horny look on Liz's face, her dirty talking, and the feeling of her warm pussy made me hard very quickly. I asked if I could fuck her (permission granted), and did so while she was lying on her back. I pounded Liz as hard as I could and came hard.
A quickie, but very satisfying indeed.

What a great day! Thanks to Valentina and Jay, Emi and Henry, and Liz and Ben for visiting the ec Amersfoort.
In voor leuke dates met vrouwen en stellen in EC Arnhem of elders.
Plaats reactie
Gebruikers op dit forum: diemen83 en 27 gasten